Free Your Voice – Heal Your Life! Online Course In English (8hrs)
CONTENT OF FREE YOUR VOICE HEAL YOUR LIFE! with Michele Averard
* Breathing exercises for correct functioning of the diaphragm
* Your Body is your Instrument
* Explore the therapeutic effect of defining your register
* Free your Voice from negative programming
* Liberate and heal yourself from emotions that are blocking Your ability to Sing and express yourself
* Sound and intention. Techniques for directing your Sound for healing on the Subtle and Physical bodies.
* Your Name is Your Mantra. The healing potential of the Name And its therapeutic effects.
* Exploring the vowels and their powerful healing effects on the Chakras and Bio-Field.
* The Joy of singing Chants and sacred songs from different Traditions
Our voice carries the vibration of our whole history, from conception until the present moment. All the joy and pain we have experienced is contained within the register of our voice.
Our voice is the expression of who we are. It is the source of communication and the vehicle for transmitting our beliefs, our needs and desires. It is what brings into form and coherence our emotions.
Contained within our voice are our innermost secrets and intimate thoughts.
Our voice is the blueprint of our mental and emotional state. A harmonious sounding voice is the reflection of a harmonious mind. The Pitch and Tone of our voice convey our emotional state. The health of our nervous system can be measured by the rhythm and velocity of our speech. Very often our voice has been affected by what I call the “Shut-ups” (blockages that result from having been silenced in the past) that create difficulty when expressing ourselves fully with confidence.
It is believed that in the human foetus, the Throat Chakra and the Sacral Chakra are connected, as they are in fact physically connected at that stage. It should come as no surprise that our Voice is also a reflection of our Sexual attitudes and creative expression as well as many of the other qualities attributed to the sacral chakra.
By working with our Voice, we have the opportunity to address these issues. Freeing your voice will help you to release programming that has been holding you back in your life. Through this work you will find your true Sound and feel confident to express yourself.
Toning with intention is used as a vehicle to direct vibration toward the chakras and aura which are the energy centres and the Bio- fields which interpenetrate and surround the body. Similarly, toning can be directed at any part of the physical body, which includes organs, tissues, blood, bones and nervous system, to tune up and restore physical harmony through sympathetic resonance.
In Sound Therapy we learn to use Sound and intention as a Healing Modality. Our mind needs to believe that we are able to manifest a healing vibration through our thoughts. Once our thoughts are charged with this intention, we then choose the appropriate Sound for the healing. The vibration of our intention and the vibration of the sound combine to form a powerful energetic wave. This intentional sound wave can then be directed to wherever the healing is needed.
There are no reviews yet.